Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Internations.org Expat Blogger Survey results: Infographic.

A while back Internations.org, a non profit Social Media platform dedicated to Expats, approached many expat bloggers like myself with quite a few interesting survey questions.  I was one of those "expat bloggers" who filled out and completed the survey.

This morning I was presented with this Info graphic that the Internation staff created based on the answers and feedback from their comprehensive survey.  This feedback is vital information for Expats, Potential Expats to Ecuador and beyond, and Expat service providers so I felt it would be important to get it out in all my available channels.

Anyhow, here is the link to the original post and infographic. http://drupal.in-cdn.net/sites/default/files/expat-bloggers-journey.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment